Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Macy!

I sure love my Macy. 

The girl has a smile that sparkles, loves to share (put the mint girl scout cookies Cole gave her for her birthday in a bowl to share with all of us... couldn't stand the idea of us not getting to enjoy them too).  Is STU-bborn (guess that's a good thing if she's making good choices.  Peer pressure won't be much of an issue).  Macy also LOVES chocolate glazed donuts with sprinkles.  She wanted a "Texas-sized" donut for her birthday cake.  Since her birthday is today (on Sunday), we bought the donut as a treat on Saturday and then made a "donut" cake for her real birthday!  Funny girl. 


Happy Birthday!  We love you!





2 comments:

  1. I still love reading your blog--makes me laugh and keeps me updated...suppose I should be updating mine--nah. The donut cake turned out spectacular, by the way! And happy birthday to Macy!

    ReplyDelete