Thursday, January 20, 2011

Science Fair

Yay for Ali! 

Ali made a science fair poster about if gender affected the ability to tell the difference between coke and pepsi (pretty sure that was just her excuse to drink coke).  The poster turned out great! (And no, gender does not affect the ability... only the number of years you've been guzzling the stuff does).

She got a silver ribbon along with her participants ribbon (you're doing what I did... ends up that the silver ribbon is not second place, but an honorable mention... even still).

WOO HOO ALI!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ali! Man I wish I could have been there to help you with your testing! :D Love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Ali, I can tell the difference. Don't really like either but it's about the only soft drink you can get here along with sprite or 7-up. I'm a root beer girl. LOVE you!!! Mutti

    ReplyDelete