Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mom, I'm good at throwing up.

I'm not sure why illness and the holidays go hand in hand, but for Mike and I Christmas isn't Christmas until someone pukes.

This year was no exception.  Luckily all that hit on Christmas day was a cold, but New Year's Eve brought a long night of kids puking to be followed by another long day of more puking.  Sadly, we had visitors and their family wasn't spared from our holiday tradition.

After Macy finished throwing up for the fourth or fifth time on New Year's Eve, she turned her gray face to me and said, "Mom, I'm good at throwing up.  I always make it in to the bowl."  Guess in her tally book we're not counting when she yakked all over Mike and I's bed earlier that night.

Way to go, Macy.  Way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment