Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 2nd day of Christmas...

Every year my Mom and Dad do a fun 12 days of Christmas for my kids.  They send 12 simple presents for each of the kids and they get to open one a day for the 12 days before Christmas.  Still a bit of birthday thunder ("Guess what's on Monday guys?"  "The first day of the 12 days of Christmas!!!!"  "I was thinking of my birthday, but ya, that's true too.")

While my Mom was helping us move my Mom noticed that Cole is an engineer in the making.  The kid will create anything out of... well... anything.  So on the second day of Christmas Cole got a roll of red duct tape (my parents were kind enough to gift him things he can create stuff with so he stops draining me of toothpicks and tape). Here's what he made with it and a binder clip that day (made one for his friend too).



No comments:

Post a Comment