Thursday, June 12, 2014

Long time no see


Hi! Sorry its been so long. I (Ali Porter) shall be in charge of updating this blog (yay!)

Anyways.... HAPPY SUMMER Y'ALL!  I'm so glad school is over. So some big things that have happened is
  • I got my braces off in April
  • Cole started a YouTube channel
  • Jane has graduated from Pre-School (kindergarten get ready for this one)
  • Macy was baptized (WOO-HOO)
  • I graduated from Middle School (HIGH SCHOOL HERE I COME)
That's been the grand jest of things and... Here's some pictures
Cole and I

Macy's baptism

Class of 2014 (middle school 8th grade pic)

Cole's final band concert as a 6th grader

Mud Fight on Memorial Day (Left: Megan Center: Sydney Right: Me)

Cole's first temple trip!!!! (I didn't get a picture with him :'( )


Me at lunch with my mom after I got my braces off



Also: We had SOOOOOO much fun with Aunt Debbie when she came to visit (thanks for the kinect! We love it!) and we hope that we can see all of you (so come visit!)

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment