Thursday, August 16, 2012

What'd you do this summer?

I worried my kids didn't get to do enough fun stuff this summer - so it made me think, what the heck did we do these last two months? Once I thought about it... we've had a lot happen over the last two months... even if Shamu was never involved.

Here's a few highlights from 
our summer adventures.

Bought our first house.

painted, painted, carpeted, and painted our new house
(thanks Mom, Rob and Becks... and Ali and Cole for babysitting)

My Mom came to visit and bought be a camera so I can take pictures again :)

We moved for the 11th time in our nearly 14 years of marriage - ugh.

Got to replace a dishwasher and garbage disposal - yay for foreclosures!


 
Cut off over a foot of hair.




 Braces and Girls Camp for the first time.
Lots of Dress-ups

Friends

 Ali turned 12 and is now in Young Women's!


Killed on bird on the way to the temple.  Yuck.
(Don't worry Mutti and Papa... it all came off your car)

and LOTS of Swimming!

Although our summer didn't have more than a 30 mile radius - it was definitely an eventful one!

LOVE YOU ALL!


3 comments:

  1. Ali's long hair!!! Love, love it. If it makes you feel better your summer was WAY MORE eventful/fun/exciting than ours. Now I'm feeling bad for my kiddos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live four hours from gulf of mexico beach. 2 hours from sea world and six flags and a water park as big as disneyland (k.. probably not really) and most people in our ward have done multiple of those this summer. That's where it all came from :)

    Ali got a travel tooth brush with her new braces kit "Guess, I'll never use this since we never travel anywhere." :( Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haircut!! Looks so great on you! And I killed 2 or 3 birds on a trip to Canada. You would think they would fly clear of a car! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete