Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Look A-Likes

Who do people tell you that you look like?

I'm told I look like:




Celine Dion (don't love this one.. but I get it A LOT.  They always mean it as a compliment, but I haven't learned to take it as one yet) :)

















When I had my very short hairdo.
Trinity from the first Maxtrix movie -
(I don't really see this one)

I ran to the grocery store early one more, hair still wet and slicked back from the shower and the stocker guys followed me around telling me I looked like her.  Odd morning.

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I can see both of those. I had a picture in mind to show the Trinity resemblence, but I can't find it. I believe it is your nose and mouth/cheek area. Look at this picture -- the nose/mouth area. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29652111/Manwaring149.jpg


    I get told Julia Roberts, however I disagree and can't see it in myself. I had this one super creepy customer when I checked groceries at Lin's that would wait in my line and ask me over and over why Julia was checking groceries instead of acting. Yeeeahhh....

    I also get asked A LOT if I use to live in "blah blah" or attend "blah blah" because I look just like someone they use to know. (And I get called Becky A LOT. I mean, like, every substitute in school or anyone that meets me for the first time. They ALWAYS default to Becky. ??)

    OH! And...when I first got my thick-rimmed glasses there was some mention of Paul from the Wonder Years. But I think that has to do with the size of my nose more than my overall look. :)

    ReplyDelete